Breaking News

Kingsley Voice

Kingsley Voice

Things to do during the March Break

The AGO is a great attraction to visit during the March Break!

March break is the perfect time to recharge, relax, and make the most of free time. There are plenty of fun places and activities in Toronto. The March break serves as a good way to dedicate time to favourite hobbies, whether it be reading, painting, playing a musical instrument, or crafting. One can use the break to nurture a creative side and engage in activities that bring them joy. Additionally, it’s great to take advantage of the spring weather and spend time outdoors. Go for a hike, have a picnic in the park, or try out a new outdoor sport. Connecting with nature can be refreshing and relaxing. 

Here are places to visit during the March Break that cater to various interests and preferences. 

1. Visit museums, historical sites, and popular attractions

Popular attractions include the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, and Ripley’s Aquarium. Thrill seekers should head to the CN Tower’s Edgewalk, where individuals can explore the world’s highest full circle hands-free walk. Many events are running within these attractions as well, specifically catered to students during the March break. 

2. Go to an outdoor skating rink

Outdoor skating rinks in Toronto are a popular March break plan. Skating rinks in Toronto include Greenwood Outdoor Ice Rink, Hodgson Skating Rink, and Nathan Phillips Square.

3. Attend a musical

Mirvish is hosting two musicals available during the March break; Aladdin and SIX The Musical. They’re taking place at the Princess of Wales Theatre, which is located at 300 King Street West. It would be a truly magical experience. 

4. Enjoy delicious food at Toronto’s well-known restaurants 

Dine in a heated snow globe at Selva. Order delicious Thai fusion dishes while playing card games and music with the Bluetooth speakers provided. Some delicious restaurants to try out include Baro, Azure, Kiin, and Miku.

5. Go shopping

Indulging in a bit of retail therapy can be the perfect way to enhance one’s March Break experience. Visit Eaton Centre, Pickering Town Centre, Scarborough Town Centre, Cedarbrae Mall, and many more. 

Toronto offers a perfect blend of experiences to make your March Break truly memorable. So, seize the moment, explore the city, and create lasting memories that will stay long after the break is over.