KSC: Halloween haul and Halloween photo booth!

October 26, 2022

With Halloween just around the corner, it makes sense for King’s to throw a fun and exciting event. With the 2022-2023 year being the first normal school year for so many students, Halloween should be a great start to increase the school spirit. The Halloween Haul and a Halloween themed Photo Booth are being run by KSC (King Student Council). These events will surely help relieve the stress for numerous students who might be overwhelmed with their workload. So, what spooky events are happening at King on Halloween? Keep reading to find out!

The KSC Halloween Haul is a fun way for students and their friends to showcase their Halloween costumes and have a good time. The event is a fashion show where students can walk across the stage, get pictures taken, and even win prizes! The catwalk will take place during lunch time in the cafetorium. The top three students with the best and most original Halloween costumes will win a prize. Winners are determined by the amount of applause they receive from the audience. Students should get ready to show off their creative costumes by participating in KSC’s Halloween Haul! 

Happening at the same time, the Halloween Photo Booth is a great opportunity for students to enjoy and make memories to remember with their friends. Located outside the library, the photo booth is a place where students can take pictures in a Halloween-themed frame alone or with their friends. A few selected photos will even be featured in the yearbook! Make fun Instagram pictures or memories to remember in this year’s Halloween Photo Booth!

King’s Student Council has much in store for students this spooky season. Make this Halloween one to remember by participating in KSC’s Halloween Haul and Halloween Photo Booth!